Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's my life

Where do I start? I just turned 45 and have embarked on a new chapter in my life. I am doing something I have wanted to do since I was a teenager and all I wanted to do was get out of Marietta. Things happened along the way that I wouldn't change (other things happened that I would rather forget) but it all got me to this point. First of all, I have the most wonderful children, a loving husband, and I love my hometown, so I am glad I never left. I was able to buy a travel agency, start my group the Pink Suitcase Sisters (more to come on that later) and now I am a Flight Attendant. I love this job, not only is it something different everyday, but it is something different every flight. Which those who know me well, know I strive on change and pretty much caios. I know most people aren't like that and would rather know where they are going and what they are doing from hour to hour, but so far I am loving this. I love going to the computer and finding out that my next adventure is to Flint, the entertainment capital of the world. ( That is for my buddy Nicholas Demore' , who made last weeks trip to Flint a blast.)
So now you know I am waking up in Michigan, as of yet I don't know where I will go to sleep tonight. Airtran has me "on call" till Sunday night, so they can send me somewhere tonight, also. My husband appears to be doing well with this new transition. I don't know if it is because he sees my excitement and he is so secure with us or if it is because our insurance just went from 900 to 300 or if it's because I am getting a pay check finally! Probably all the above, in addition to the fact he is working hard and making progress on our house remodeling.
So all in all this is what my life is about for now. I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment