Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Lucky One at 49

After dodging a cancer bullet, EVERY birthday is special and you appreciate each one that passes. This year is a real special one for me. The one thing that I was worried about missing when I heard I had cancer, was not being able to see Kristi and Brittany have children. Well this birthday I am anxiously awaiting Brittany's first child and then low and behold, Kristi got pregnant too! I was with them both this week and my heart fills with more joy than I could EVER imagine, when I see them and their big ole bellies!!
I normally celebrate my birthday the whole month of June, but between worrying about Kinsley and working, I haven't had time to reflect too much on it until today. That's not to say that when life settles down a bit, that I won't pull out that Birthday "card" and use it somewhere down the road.
Last week seemed like the gopher game at the fair, every time I seem to have one thing figured out, up jumps another gopher. I have to remember that I just have to trust in God and let him hold the hammer and take care of everything....and he did!
My life is so blessed right now! I am back at work doing what I love, I am getting ready to meet my two precious babies, I am married to the most supportive husband, I have the BEST friends and family a girl could ask for, I still have my mama with me, and I am healthy!
There is not another single thing I could ask for on this 49th Birthday!!! This year is going to be the best!

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for posting this article here. You have been providing invaluable information that is learnt only through experience. Let us hope, by sharing all our experiences with each other, we can learn more about this. Thank you.
    oil massage in dubai
    massage in barsha

    ReplyDelete